Contact management on Windows Mobile can be fun!
Having used the application for several weeks now it has become my default contact manager and I can't recall the last time I accessed my contacts, created and SMS or made a call using the standard Windows Mobile interface. I think we are currently seeing the start of a revolution in user interface design with the focus where it should be; on usability rather than most icons per square cm. With FunContact, VITO Technology have brought us an application that augments that genre and in my opinion is well worth a try.
- Terry Davis, PocketNow.com
FunContact let Windows Mobile get on with the secondary contact management issues and concentrates on providing a "Finger Friendly" one handed replacement for the most frequent uses of contacts and does it in a smooth and graphically pleasing solution.
- Daron Brewood, 4WinMobile.com
- Categories support
- New Favorites with photos: grid and list
- Start calling or enter contact card from Favorites
- Call history editing: filter or delete
- Individual call history: filter or delete
- Full-screen Dialer
- Quick keypad contact search
- 3 skins available: Dark, Clear and Bright
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Great one-handed operation
- Quick access to most common contact operations
- Very smooth and fast animations
Requirements:Windows Mobile Classic (Pocket PC) 5.0/6.0/6.1
Windows Mobile Professional (Pocket PC Phone Edition) 5.0/6.0/6.1